Its the simplest things that bring me joy:
1. Having a late night conversation while standing up by the kitchen counter, with a tub of ice cream. Beautiful moment.
2. Giving someone a back rub.
3. A heartyy breakfast.
5. Freshly brewed coffee from the pot.
6. Reading the Sunday paper from cover to cover.
7. Sleeping in till 9 AM on Sundays.
8. Late afternoon walks.
9. Non-fat Yogurt
10. Mushrooms & Garlic.
11. Watching movies.
12. Holding hands while sleeping.
13. That corner on our big, comfy couch which holds my back perfectly.
14. Quiet days in the house.
15. The art of doing nothing.
16. The smell of newly washed clothes that were dried under the sun.
17. Going to my kick-boxing class.
18. Laughing out loud. I never let a day pass without laughing. I feel I’ve wasted the day if I didn’t laugh.
19. Going for a 2-3 day leave from work. I love what I do, but I also love the feeling of going shopping, watching movies and dining out when everybody is at work. It feels great to have the mall and restaurants all to myself.
20. Reading a magazine or Reader’s Digest before I go to sleep.
21. A warm bath before going to bed.
22. A glass of red wine after a day’s work.
23. Champagne for no reason at all. There shouldn’t be a need for an ocassion to have Champagne.
24. My very cold room and a thick blanket.
25. 8 hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep.
26. Singing while driving.